BMP21 Polypropylene Tape (Black on White 12.70mm x 6.40m)
An economical and durable label option for laboratory and general applications, Brady’s B-7425 polypropylene label material is resistant to multiple chemicals and extreme temperatures. It is a versatile label material for a wide variety of applications in a laboratory or manufacturing area.
- Harsh Environment – Applied at room temperature, withstands temperature ranges from -196C to 121C (-320F to 248F). Chemical resistance to ethanol, DMSO, IPS, short term xylene, 10% formalin, 50% acetic acid, and toluene
- Application Versatility – Use in labs for vials and tubes, adheres to stainless steel and glass. White polypropylene is ideal for labeling dry, room temperature specimen containers. Can be used in manufacturing for general and inventory tracking
- Black print on white polypropylene with permanent adhesive
- Certifications – RoHS compliant to 2011/65/EU (Pass 2015/863)
- For material specific performance and properties, please refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS)