Make labels that withstand up to 10 years of outdoor abuse with this low-shrink vinyl label material (B-595). Print almost anywhere with a durable Brady handheld label maker.
- Versatile — Ideal for labeling pipes, equipment, shelves and other industrial surfaces
- Tough — Designed to withstand prolonged exposure to UV light, chemicals, greases and oils, salt spray, cleaners and detergents, and grime
- Adhesive — Made with high-tack, permanent acrylic adhesive for use on rough, highly-textured, dirty and smooth surfaces alike, especially in cold temperatures
- Long-lasting —Weather-resistant labels designed to last up to 10 years in an outdoor environment
- For material specific performance and properties, please refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS)