BMP21 Vinyl Tape (White on Blue 12.70mm x 6.40m)
With the ability to last up to 10 years in an outdoor environment, Brady’s low shrink vinyl with ultra-aggressive adhesive (B-595) is ideal for a wide range of identification applications.
- Application Versatility – Highly pliable material with high-tack permanent adhesive for rough, highly textured, dirty, and harsh environment surfaces, and can be applied in cold temperatures
- Industrial Grade – Resists exposure to UV light, chemicals, greases and oils, salt spray, cleaners and detergents, and general industrial grime
- Difficult Surfaces – Besides powder coated metal, also adheres to difficult surfaces such as painted cinder block, painted wood, textured plastic, paper-jacketed pipes, and blow-molded cases
- Certifications – RoHS compliant to 2011/65/EU (Pass 2015/863)
- For material specific performance and properties, please refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS)