Bring on the harshest chemicals. Combine the power of the BradyJet J2000 and Brady Workstation Laboratory Identification Software Suite to improve productivity in your lab with durable color that survives the toughest environments.
- More color options than you’d ever need—16 million—for quick and easy sample differentiation
- Brady Workstation Lab Software provides simple automatic label setup and an easy-to-follow label creation process
- Protect your research and reduce errors with colors and labels that survive the harshest lab environments
- Compact design brings high-performance printing to the small spaces of your bench
- Tough stuff—print colors survive liquid nitrogen, DMSO, formalin and more
- Create everything from small 2D barcode labels to photo and logo labels with 4800 dpi print resolution