BMP51/53 Labels (Black on White 25.40mm x 7.62m)
Securely label lab tubes and vials in extreme temperatures with this ultra-thin, self-laminating polyester label material (B-461). Print almost anywhere with a compact Brady labeler.
- Versatile — Ideal for labeling curved surfaces such as vials, centrifuge tubes, test tubes, straws and slides
- Dependable — Able to withstand extreme temperatures from -196°C to 130°C (-320°F to 266°F), immersion in liquid nitrogen and autoclave use
- Chemical Resistant — Resistant to ethanol, toluene, isopropanol, xylene, DMSO, 50% acetic acid, 10% hydrochloric acid, 10% Clorox solution
- Certified — RoHS compliant to 2011/65/EU (Pass 2015/863)
- For material specific performance and properties, please refer to the Technical Data Sheet (TDS)